Effective Date: June 14 2023
Disclaimer for California Users:
Company Name: Camelot Tools LLC
Address: 800 Main St, Suite 224, Holden, Massachusetts, 01520
Website URL: https://www.camelottools.com/
Website Name: Camelot Tools LLC
SELLING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Our policy is that we DO NOT sell your personal information.
Our website managers do not seek to show advertisements to users. This includes affiliate ads or any products and services offered by 3rd parties.
Identifiers and Commercial Information
Sources of Information which may be collected:
Using the website. We collect certain information from your activity on our website, starting when you first arrive and accessing it on an electronic device. We may collect your IP address, device ID, advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, internet service provider, pages visited (including clicks and duration), and other related log information. For mobile phones, we may collect your device’s GPS signal or other information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
If you would like to know more about cookies and how they are used, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How personal information may be used:
-Alerts. To provide e-mail alerts and other communications regarding our products, services, and offerings that may be of interest or that you registered to receive.
-Feedback. To get feedback on website improvements and generally provide an overall better experience.
-Protection. To protect against fraud, safeguard data, and the general security of the website.
-Security. To detect security incidents, verify human users, and avoid being subject to malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
-Law Enforcement. To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
-Intended Purpose. As described for the intended purpose when collecting your personal information.
Sharing Personal Information:
We disclose your Personal Information to 3rd parties for business purposes.
- Our 3rd party service providers that, without their services, our website would not be able to function in its current manner;
- Other companies, affiliate partners, and 3rd parties that help us advertise products, services, and offerings to you, other users, and potential new customers;
- Third (3rd) parties to whom you, or an authorized agent on your behalf, authorized us to disclose your Personal Information;
- Third (3rd) parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation, or merger of our financial institution or affiliated business; and
- Other third (3rd) parties to comply with legal requirements or to disclose Personal Information to government authorities per the rule of law.
Rights and Choices:
This Section describes your rights and choices regarding how we collect, share, use, and protect your Personal Information, how to exercise those rights, and limits and exceptions to your rights and choices.
a.) Exceptions. The rights and choices in this Section do not apply to you if the information being collected is:
- Aggregate consumer information;
- Deidentified Personal Information; and
- Publicly available information.
b.) Access to Information. If the above exceptions do not apply, and you have not made this request more than twice in a 12-month period, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months from the date we receive your request. Once we receive and confirm your request on your behalf, we will disclose it to you or your representative:
- The categories of Personal Information we collect;
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collect;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling such Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed the category of Personal Information for a business or commercial purpose;- The business or commercial purpose for which we sold or disclosed the category of Personal Information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you in a form that you can take with you (also called a “Data Portability Request”).
c.) Deletion (Erasure) Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collect from you and retain, subject to certain exceptions.
-Enable solely internal and lawful uses of such Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
d.) Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access, data portability, deletion rights, or any other rights mentioned herein, a consumer or a consumer's authorized agent may submit a verifiable request to us by using the contact details mentioned herein.
e.) Requests. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability in relation to this Section. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information is related to you.
f.) Authorized Agent. An authorized agent is any person or legal entity registered with the Secretary of State or similar office that you have authorized to act on your behalf. If a request is made by an authorized agent acting on your behalf, we may require the following:
- Submission of evidence by you with your permission for the authorized agent to submit a verifiable request on your behalf;
- For you to directly acknowledge, via electronic communication, that the authorized agent is allowed to act on your behalf;
- Require the authorized agent to verify their identity; or
- For a power of attorney document to be submitted that is signed in accordance with state law.
We reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf and cannot verify their own identity to us.
g.) Response Timing and Format. As required under privacy laws, we agree to respond to any verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, with a maximum of 90 days, we will inform you, in writing, of the reason. Such notification will be by e-mail unless there is another preferred communication method provided.
If applicable, the response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the Personal Information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
No fee will be charged to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request.
Changes and Amendments:
Linking to 3rd Parties:
Security and Protection:
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to Personal Information. This includes device safeguards used in accordance with industry standards.
It is understood by you that the Personal Information you submit to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. Specifically, we recommend that you do not use unsecured or public channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information.